- Any changes to personal information, changes in plan or wishes to pause or cancel plans must be discussed directly with the customer service team either by email at email@example.com or by phone.
- For one off purchase items such as the Essentials box or Juices, orders are processed immediately and cannot be delayed.
- For subscription items; Each standard subscription can be cancelled anytime with 7 days notice.
- Renewal payments will be automatically made through Stripe, or a manual payment will be taken between 7-10 days prior to your last collection/delivery. Furthermore, automatic subscription renewal payments will be made every 4 weeks after
- 7 days minimum required for changes to delivery addresses, and requests to pause meal plans. We can accommodate such requests, at the discretion of your Account Manager. Requests made outside of this period may not be fulfilled.
- Plan prices may change and vary, at our discretion, at any time.
- Clients must disclose any dietary requirements and/or allergies to your Account Manager upon sign up
- Once client’s meal prep plan has started, the 4-week cycle must be completed.
- We may use any photographs of transformation images for use on our social media, internal marketing and/or portfolio
- You are unable to switch plans once your current cycle has begun, the option to change plans is available at the end of your current cycle.
- Plans can be paused at request within reason, giving 7 working days notice. Clients must make KBK Meal Prep Ltd aware of these dates on purchase of the plan or in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any meals you wish to skip due to dislikes or conflict of allergens, could mean doubling up on one of the existing meals and will affect the overall calorie count on the chosen plan.
- Meal prep cannot be exchanged for a credit note/gift card and cannot be refunded, after purchase.
- All meal prep enquiries must be sent to email@example.com
- Allergens – food allergens and intolerances – KBK Meal Prep Ltd cannot guarantee there will not be traces of the 14 key allergens listed by the Food Standards Agency in any of the meals. KBK Meal Prep Ltd cannot ensure all allergen requests can be met.
- KBK Meal Prep Ltd is not a ‘free from’ facility.
- At KBK we use the most fresh, raw ingredients some of which are cultivated by animals. It is incredibly rare that you will receive a piece of bone or cartilage within you meal however there may be a extremely small chance of this occurring.
- KBK reserves the right to inform customers of the “potential” of animal bone/cartilage being found in an animal related meal. It is at the customers discretion if they chose to consume it.
- KBK Meal Prep Ltd reserves the right to contact customer client base via email, call, text message or social media.
- All content included on this interactive service, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is our property and is protected by UK and European copyright laws.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
4 weekly payments
- The price charged will be automatically charged every 4 weeks from your original date of payment, unless cancelled, or changed. Minimum commitment is 4 weeks.
- The price charged will be automatically charged every week from your original date of payment, unless cancelled, or changed.
Advanced subscription payments
- The price charged will be automatically charged every 4 weeks from your original date of payment, unless cancelled, or changed. Minimum commitment is 12 weeks.
- Minimum commitment to subscription plan is 4 weeks, with 14 days notice to cancel.
- Advanced subscription: minimum commitment to the advanced subscription plan is 12 weeks, with 30 days notice to cancel.
- All requests of cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service line.
- Deliveries will be made to the address you have provided upon signing up to your plan. It is your responsibility to ensure the address provided is correct. KBK meal prep cannot be held accountable or responsible for incorrect information provided.
- Our chosen couriers and customer service team will contact via SMS, Call or email if they are unable to access the delivery address. If there is no communication from the customer after we have attempted to contact you, you may be subject to a redelivery charge of £25 if the parcel is not destroyed by the courier due to a non delivery.
- Once the parcel has been delivered to your address and/or if you are not in, left at your door, safe place location or neighbour we hold no responsibility for the safety of the parcel.
- Deliveries will be made at your chosen frequency. KBK Meal Prep Ltd uses an external courier service to fulfil our delivery requirements. As our products are perishable, your delivery must be signed for, otherwise it will be left safe on the premises or destroyed. If the customer is not available at the time of delivery, please ensure that either someone is available to receive the goods or otherwise the parcel will be left safe on the premises or destroyed.
- KBK Meal Prep Ltd provide clients with fresh meals over one or two deliveries per week depending on the chosen package • Factors out of our control such as weather, traffic conditions, events, public holidays, courier service issues occasionally prevent us from achieving deliveries on time. We cannot accept liability for late delivery arising from conditions beyond our control. This may also include misrouting, consignments held or disposed of at the depot.
- If upon delivery you find that any products are damaged or are in an unacceptable condition, you must inform us within 24 hours and give us the opportunity to inspect the product, providing a photograph in certain circumstances may be acceptable. If, at our discretion, we find that the Product delivered is not up to standard, we will compensate the cost of the unsatisfactory item to you. We will not be responsible for any Product which is damaged or faulty through your failure to store correctly.
- KBK Meal Prep Ltd are not liable for losses of goods once they have left our production facility.
- It is your responsibility to ensure food is stored, handled and reheated correctly according to food safety regulations. KBK Meal Prep Ltd will not hold responsibility for after it has been delivered.
- We take every precaution to ensure our meals are delivered as practically as possible, however if at any point you are not satisfied with the quality of your goods, please contact us at email@example.com or on our customer service telephone line.
- All meals should be consumed by the use by date as stated on the label.
- Meal plans start on a Monday and/or Thursday, and all collections must be made between 7am and 9pm on the respective day from the Ancoats store.
- Uncollected meal prep cannot be exchanged, refunded or replaced; it is the client’s responsibility to collect meal prep on the designated days. Any uncollected meal prep will be disposed of by KBK Meal Prep Ltd.
- All meals should be consumed by the use by date as stated on the label.
- It is your responsibility to ensure food is stored, handled and reheated correctly according to food safety regulations. KBK Meal Prep Ltd will not hold responsibility for after it has been collected.
Returns & Refunds
- Upon accepting delivery, if you find that any products are severely damaged or are in an unacceptable condition, you must inform us immediately, at maximum of 24 hrs frome delivery. We shall begin the procedure to inspect the product and may ask for photographic evidence.
- At our discretion, if we find that the product delivered is not up to our usual standard, the outcome will be decided at the discretion of the team.
- If we should issue a refund, the refund could take between 5 – 28 days depending on the payment method and reason for the refund.
- We require 7 working days to pause any orders.
- We are not required to refund orders, at our discretion where we see fit.